During the reformation, the church revisited and reinforced the Biblical teaching that business is a legitimate call of God and an integral part of God’s plan. In light of that, the JGP seeks to encourage honorable work and ethical business practices among the people groups and regions with which we are involved.
Economic and business development is an ongoing need, and initial initiatives have included a tour company and a radio station in our target areas. We are actively seeking businessmen to assist us in developing business as mission (BAM) projects in the Middle East. Some of these specific areas of interest include:
- One-on-one discipleship of businessmen
- Business and Ministry Planning
- Starting and Running a Business Development Center
- Equipping Future Entrepreneurs
- Teaching and Reinforcing Biblical Business Principles and Practices
If you are interested in finding out more or partnering with the JGP through BAM projects, please contact us.